Monday, December 20, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO CHANGED

I hate you peter. I hate you for making me feel like everything I did was insignificant. I hate you for making me feel guilty for our fall-out. You spend time on Facebook, telling everyone today's your low point. that you're so done with everything. When I tried to fix our relationship, I got nothing back. But you deleted me. really? that's how it's gonna be? You always told me you would never hurt me. i always believed you. i looked up to you like you wouldn't imagine. even after all the things that happened between us two years ago. Do you even remember that? but you look at me with disdain and it hurts. it hurts knowing that you aren't who you used to be. you aren't who i fell in love with so long ago. i went to you for everything, and i was just being a silly girl. but you're a real piece of work. you make people fall for you but know you will never reciprocate, not in friendships OR a relationship. you say you're not good enough, when everyone thinks you're arrogant. the peter you were three years ago is gone, and so is everything else i had with you. You cannot possibly understand how much that hurts me. especially when i considered you one of my best friends. sometimes i wish i knew what you were thinking, so i could understand why you treat people this way. and i wish you knew how it felt to be utterly heartbroken by someone you trusted more than anyone else. i hope one day you'll understand what it's like to be on the losing side of a 70%/30% relationship.

No comments: