Monday, December 20, 2010

I HATE PETER THAT IS MY BODY

Dear Peter,

You are so ugly and fat. Everytime I look at you, I hate myself. Your
stomache is weird and lumpy. It looks like it's in two parts. Why, oh
why, Peter, can't you have a pretty, flat stomache like the models.
When you wakeup, sometimes it's nice. No fat. Decent. However, as soon
as you eat something... BAM! FAT! UGLY!! Peter, you could drop at
least 10 pounds. Also, your hips are gross. Peter, you'd be a perfect
size 1 or even 0 if it wasn't for your fucking love handles! Some guys
like them, but if I was a guy, I wouldn't. They're squishy and make
you look like you have a muffin top. Just drop 20 pounds. Honestly.
Does everything you eat just go to your hips and stomache? YOU HAVE NO
BOOBS OR BUTT. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR YOU TO BE FAT. what the fuck is
wrong with you? Can't put the fork down? When you eat, you say, "I can
eat this, and i just won't eat tomorrow". But what happens? You ate
two bowls of goldfish before school. Peter, even your own dad notices
you're fat. "eat something healthy instead of something that goes to
your hips". Yes, they're that wide. I mean, looking at you tonight,
Peter, I did something bad. I was disgusted when I looked at you, so I
made myself puke. That's right. Because of you, I was bulemic. You
know whatelse? I'm going to keep Doing it. Because you can't stop
eating, but you can puke and act like it never happened. I hope your
happy Peter. Cause I'm not.

No comments: