Monday, December 20, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ME AND WHOM I DON'T UNDERSTAND

I HATE PETER WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ME AND WHOM I DON'T UNDERSTAND

I hate you Peter because you literally don't make any sense and I genuinely do not understand how that tiny brain of yours works. I know you're only a kid but your perverted jokes
and horrible way of misspelling, while humorous, also drives me crazy. You don't take responsibility of anything and blame everything on "Bieber" WHICH IS FUCKING STUPID. I HATE YOU SO MUCH YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND. Hence, the heading. I HATE THAT YOU IGNORE ME WHEN I TRY TO TALK TO YOU AND YOU ONLY TALK TO PEOPLE WHO BARELY PAY ANY ATTENTION TO YOU. It doesn't make sense. And you think you're so cool for staying in the living room when there was a "tornato" (which btw is spelt TORNADO) instead of the basement, but you're not. YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING IDIOT who likes climbing trees. And you like Mac n' Cheese. WE GET IT. STOP TELLING US. AND YOU'RE SO STUPID, YOU DON'T EVEN GET THAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU, RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.

LOLJK we love you. <3

No comments: