Monday, December 20, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS MY BROTHER WITH AN ASIAN WOMAN FETISH

Dear Peter,

I hate you for abandoning me to take care of our mother after she had a massive stroke. It's because I'm female, Peter, and you think that my life is far less important than your own. Peter, you are a joke but you don't take me seriously because you think I'm a joke. But Peter, you are 34 and teaching English in China because you have an Asian women fetish. I wouldn't mind if you had an Asian women fetish, lived in China and helped take care of mom, in fact I'd like you. But you won't help, and your neglect has made it so that I am tied to our home town after graduating from college (with exceptional grades, while you managed to slither by after convincing your Ukrainian T.A. to give you an undeserved C in a required math class).

You come home for the holidays with a new girlfriend each year and rack up debt on your credit card in attempt to impress them. Then you get angry at everyone because you can't pay-off the bills on an English-teacher-for-hire's wages. What's wrong with you?

I was accepted into graduate school but can't go because I have to take care of mom and work. It's either that or I hand her over to the state where she can live in a low-income nursing home. Do you care? Do you care about either of us? Why can't you take care of mom after I've done it for nearly 4 years? Just temporarily. All I ask is for temporary help, but you can't give it to me because you're a fat and stupid drunken fuck. Life would be better without you. The world would be better without you.

I would be happy if you drank yourself into a coma that you never exited, Peter. It would make life a lot less complicated and painful.

No comments: