Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO BELIEVES THAT LIFE AND LOVE ARE OVERRATED

I Hate you Peter because im waisting my time with someone so sad and pathetic that actually believes that life and love are overrated, that sex is the only truth when it comes to relationships. A hero to his friends for his succesful manwhore ways, a God to them, not realizing none of them really wants to follow his religion. Someone so miserable that uses truth and a rotten society to justify his ways. I hate you cause youre trying to turn me into a female version of yourself, at first with moderate success but now Peter i see myself and i pity me for what i have become. I have reach a level of disrespect for myself that i actually followed your terms only to have a piece of you. I dont blame you because i was stupid, but i hate you because you did not see me the way i am but the way you wanted me to be; your whore. I hate the fact that i did find some humanity on you, someone worth of my care but you coulnd't allow yourself to see how valuable i am. You see Peter i do believe in better things, a better life. I do believe not in love as the concept they all wants us to believe but as the possibilty of finding someone that can actually make you want to be better. Im sorry i couldnt be that person for you, but i guess you didnt even allow that tought on your head. I know Peter that even if you dont know it right now, you care about me too, but the thing is that i no longer do and when you no longer hear from me you will see how you did. But hey even if you dont, and even if today i hate you so much it hurts i want you to know i really hope that you change before, 20 years from now, you regret what you did, you missed and become. Today Peter i leave not to be alone but to be better without you.Goodbye

No comments: