Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO STALKED ME

I hate you Peter for stalking me. Sending me texts every minute and sending three texts after I sent one. I told you directly that I wanted you to go slow. I didn't want to go on a date with you on the first day we got together. I didn’t want to meet you at all for a month. I made so many excuses but don't you get it? I said I lost my phone and that my laptop was getting fixed. How could you not get that? You are an idiot, no wonder you didn't get into that college. You make me sick. When I look through my inbox I feel like puking. It's even worse than looking at your face. So I met you, you drove me crazy for four days and I finally gave in. We met for less than two hours and I made an excuse to go home. You walked me to my house and I was afraid that the people next door would see your ugly face. I didn't want to give you a hug and kiss but you made me. You indirectly asked me too and my weak heart gave in again. Ew, Peter you are just retarded. I hope you go fuck yourself. So you want to make it clear that you and me are going out? I DON'T want to. I regret ever telling you that I liked you. You know that letter I sent you telling you that I loved you. It wasn't me. My friend sent that because I wanted her too. But you believed her the whole time. You sent a letter back through her. My gawd Peter, you are a true gayass. You know that I swear often but I've never felt like swearing this much. I want to go up to your face and tell you that you are never going to have another girlfriend. And you know what? You fucking liar. You said that you liked me before I told you my feelings? I heard that you asked a girl out before I told. She said no though. I envy her, how could she be so smart? So I'm not sorry that I broke up with you Peter. I'm even more upset that you said indirectly that we'd get married one day. You piece of crap. So you're going to wait till I graduate from high school? You think I want you to? I'm going to get another boyfriend soon, I lied gosh. This is why life is useless without senses. You know, you have no friends. You play with the under classmen and make them laugh. And you’re PROUD of that, what the hell? You suck at everything, an only child with a big mouth. Why don't you stop changing what others say? When in the world did I say that? And stop giving yourself credit for our breakup. It took me 3 freaking months to make up my mind. For 3 long months I've been kissing and messing around with you. I mean why am I so stupid. I have terrible taste in men, so forgive me. But you know Peter, my last boyfriend was way better than you. And I hated him too!

-the Star Freak

No comments: