Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO MAKES WEIRD FACES AT ME THEN WALKS AWAY

Peter, last year we were best friends. Why were we best friends, i don't know. This year i try talking to you and you make weird faces at me and walk away. You tell me that i'm mean, and rude, when truthfully you are the one who is. We don't even talk anymore, and you act like i'm the worst friend ever, when i'm not. I don't know you anymore. Yesterday, when i said your shadow looked like animator, you gave me a weird look, but then when she agreed with me and said "oh yeah! you kinda do!" you smiled and laughed along with her. And then i told you that i hate you, BECAUSE I HAVE REASONS, and you said "i hate you too, but i have never said to your face" Like really? How much of a bitch can you honestly be? You were never there for me anyways, so why should i even care if i'm losing you? From now on Peter, you are NOTHING, to me. Staying friends with you, and trying hard everyday just to be friends with you is only gonna hurt me more.

No comments: