Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO ONLY LOVED ME FOR 6 WEEKS

Dear Peter,

I don't think I'll ever stop loving you. I know you only loved me for those 6 weeks, I don't even know if you actually did or not. But one thing is obvious. It's almost been three years now I still can't stop loving you. You broke my heart. OVER FUCKING MSN. Played with my heart for months, sending me soooo many fucking mixed messages, telling me it was MY fault, and when I do pour my heart out to you, you'd always reject me. One second you'd be telling me how cute I am, saying you'd do all this dirty shit to me, then the next second say you want nothing to do with me.

So after a year, I move on a FINALLY get a boyfriend. Then you get a girlfriend. I was your first. You're over-weight, annoying, and the bottom of the food-chain. i was the top, and I dated you. What do you pick? THE SLUTTIEST AND TRASHIEST TRAMP IN THE SCHOOL. I cry my eyes out for hours, it hurts almost as much as when you broke my heart the first time. But you know what's SO FUCKING FUNNY?!? You and trash-fucker lasted FOUR WEEKS. Me and "Hobbit" lasted almost 9 months! I guess that shows who the committed one really is. Wait, no. SHE DUMPED YOU. CAUSE YOU WERE FUCKING WEIRD. Funny shit right therr.

But at the end of the "Hobbit" (actually two days before the end) you were there again.

"You're fucking sexy"
"I wanna show you how to ride a real cock"

You were supplying me with my number one fantasy; fucking you. So, I messed around those two nights. Putting friendships, heart-break, and pretty much a life on the line. Hoping that you'd take me back after almost two years. But no. I break up with "Hobbit" and you STILL don't want me. I took the guys virginity! I wanted to take your's! BUT YOU WERE TOO MUCH OF A FUCKING PUSSY! So, two months later, I start dating your best friend. And everything is amazing. I stop wanting you, you stop talking to me, everything's perfect.

OOPS. NEVER MIND. This fucking summer. You tell me this fucking summer that you wanted to fuck me, that you still wanted me when you dated white-trash, and that you'd drop everything to fuck me now. THANKS BUDDY. NOW THAT'S ALL THAT'S EVER ON MY MIND NOW. So, almost three years later. It's still killing me. Thanks.

All I want to know is, WHY AM I NOT DATEABLE HUH? I'm a pageant winner, I'm on Reach for the Top, I play all the sports, I love completely and passionately. I love you for you. Good luck EVER finding a girl like me out there, cause there's NO ONE out there who'll love you like I love you. Asshole.

I wish you never asked me out. I wish I never told you that I loved you. I wish I never answered that text. I hate you. I love you. I want you. Fuck you, Peter. Fuck you.

Forever yours at any moment,
Pissed and love-struck in Canada.

No comments: