Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS A LITTLE LYING CHEATING SLUT AND A HALF

I hate you Peter. You suck.

Well, Peter, I just want to say thank you. Thank you for making me and my boyfriend's relationship perfect. We are better than ever, and that could have never happened if you weren't a little lying, cheating slut and a half. But here's the downside to you. We used to be friends. Best friends. I would tell you my relationship problems, and you would try to help me. But the irony in this whole situation is that you were trying to break us up the entire time. When you told me about him lying to me, you said it to break us up. When you told me about the other girls he was flirting with, you were trying to break us up. When you would text him and tell him your problems, well, that part you were just being a little bitch. Well, I have news for you. If he would have stayed with you, you both would never had made it through a whole relationship. It would have been another stupid little high school relationship that lasted a week? Maybe a week and a day. But that's if you're lucky. But I'm still thankful for all the things you have done for me. Thank you Peter.

-me

No comments: