Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS SO CLINGY

Hey there Peter, or PETERS. Cause there have been lots of you. At
least 6. 6 Peters. What do you all have in common? You suffocated me,
and drove me away. You all made me hate you. Tried to talk to me 24/7,
made me get sick of you. My first clinggy Peter called me 5 times a
day, everyday. You figure that when I don't answer, you'll get the
hint, right? WRONG. Then when I told you I couldn't be with you
anymore, you flipped out and cursed me out. It was your own fault I
didn't like you!!! Jeeze!! You guys need to learn that girls don't
like clinggy guys. We want a challenge. Well, at least I do. Peter, if
you're to easy to get, go away. When I go out with you, please don't
tell me you want it to last forever. Or a while. Don't think about the
future. It just shows me that you like me more than I like you!! I
hate it! Peter, please, if you're in love with me, super clinggy,
calling me all of the time, talking to me whenever you see me on
facebook, don't be surprised when I dump your ass. I'm sorry, it's
bitchy, but it's life. Sorry peter, but I'm writing this because I
hate you all for hating me Over something your fault.

No comments: