Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS MY GRANDPA

Dear Peter,

I hate you. I hate everything about you. Your smile made my day awful. I always hated your jokes. You left her. You left me. You left us. I hate you and I don't need you at all. I can go on all by myself. I hate how you left me and didn't say goodbye. I hate myself for not saying goodbye to a very special person. When I heard, I didn't understand. I ignored it. I didn't realize how much you meant to me. You left me just when I could really look up to you. You left me when I started to mature and learn the real personalities of the elders around me. I hate that you didn't let me learn your personality. The night you left I wasn't there. It kills me now to know that I missed out on you. I hate you because you let my family and your friends know you their whole lives. You weren't in mine long enough. I hate that I didn't know how much I would miss you. You could've been my best friend. I hate you with all my heart, mind, and soul. I hate how you could've taught me all your ways. I'm only 13. I hate how you can't be here to help me with all my problems. I hate how you always yelled at me. But the truth is, I don't hate you. Not one bit. My hate for you is love. I will always love you. I'll miss you. I love you Grandpa. Rest In Peace.

Your 13 Year Old Grandson

No comments: