Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO THINKS "THE RIDERS" IS A GOOD BOOK

Dear Peter
WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!
Did you think the riders was a good book? IT WASN'T. A story is meant to have an ending!
I hate your lack of speech marks in cloudstreet. HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT T USE THEM?
I hate how it takes you 15 FUCKING PAGES to describe ONE SIMPLE THING.
I hate how you describe old man balls in such great detail.
I hate that you were ever able to get all you horrid books published.
I hate the fact you learnt how the write in the first place.
I hate your stupid fucking pony tail.
I hate having to read such shitty time consuming books by you.
I hate how I have to find deep meaning in your shit books.
If I ever meet you I will read you one of these books by you and then you won't like them!
Please NEVER write ANYTHING EVER AGAIN!!
much hate from I use speech marks
ps "I hate you!" She said

No comments: