Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO SAID HE WOULD NEVER MAKE ME CRY

Dear Peter,
I hate the fact that after almost two years I love you so much. Yet at the same time, I want to forget that you ever existed. You hurt me so much, yet you won't get out of my head. I met a new guy. He loves me so much and asked me to marry him. I can't say yes though until I get this off my chest. I FUCKING HATE YOU. You lied you said you would never make me cry. That is one of this biggest lies you have ever told. I cry all the time. I cry so much it hurts. You said you would always be there for me. Yea well where were you when I was bleeding to death in the hospital after having a miscarriage. Where were you when I tried to kill myself because I lost your baby. Where were you... Where were you... Oh yea you were cheating on me. You lied when you told me you loved me. You can't love anyone. You don't love yourself. You get drunk and go fuck stupid roller derby whores in detroit. I just want you to know that you lost the best thing that you ever had. I HATE YOU. I am going to marry a real man. A man that will be there no matter what. Peter though you will probally never read this, this is my last to you. I hate you.
Hating you in Hammy.

No comments: