Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO TOLD ME I WAS HIS SOULMATE

Hey Peter. Remeber me? The girl you told you loved? Every single
night, you would tell me you love me. I'm your "soulmate". Your
everything? Yeah. Fuck you! I hate you so much! You broke my heart.
You changed me as a person. I used to be confident. Yeah, I was the
heartbreaker. But it was unintentional! I felt like shit whenever I
made someone sad! But you? You don't give a shit. You don't care about
anything. You just want to have sex. It's the only thing on your mind.
We were never dating (however everyone knew about us), but you
gradually stopped talking to me and went back to your ex. Fuck you. I
hate you. Even recently, you told me you missed me, missed us, wanted
things to go back to the way they were. But then what? YOUR FUCKING
HER AGAIN!!! You're gross! Don't talk to me. You'll read this and know
it's about you, but good. I hate you. You're no longer anything to me.
The first person I ever loved, I never thought it would turn out this
way. Goodbye Peter cause i'm done with your horny/uncommited/slutty/
indecisive/untrustworthy ass.

Xoxo
The girl from above the theater

No comments: