Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS A TAKER

I hate you peter, because you are a taker and I'm a giver. You take, and take, and take, and take and you suck me dry of everything I've got to give and want for more... and then give nothing back. I hate that it took you over a year to buy me flowers, I hate that you never planned one of our dates and you didn't do anything for our anniversary. I hate that you forgot my birthday. I hate that when I had nowhere else to go you wouldn't let me in... because you were getting drunk with your mate. I hate that when we thought I was pregnant, I went alone to the chemist. I hate that you don't understand how much it hurts when your mother kicks you out of home and tells you not to come back, when she drinks and prescribes herself prescription drugs, when she hates you... and you always take her side. I hate that I care so much more about EVERYTHING than you. I hate that I'm the one who has to call... and arrange to see you. I hate that you've made me want things I never wanted before I met you. I hate the fact you're parents love you so much - I hate the fact that they will do anything to make you feel safe and happy. You don't need me for that. I hate that you have shared your family with me... and I can't give you one. I hate that you are the only one that has ever made me feel safe and happy. I hate that I still love you. I hate that no matter how much of an asshole you are I won't be able to leave you, because I'm afraid of losing the life you promised me, the life you had growing up.

I hate so many things peter... so many things you do that piss me off and hurt me and make me want to dump your sorry ass.... but I don't want to give up... PLEASE FUCKING TRY PETER, JUST...TRY.

No comments: