Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO KEPT ON MYSPACING HIM LIKE A CREEP

peter, ohhhh what can i say? you knew i was litterally madly in love with him, and you went behind my back and stalked him, kept on myspacing him like a creep and ohhhh yeaaaaa u were in love with him 2...you kept on going to his house and trying to get him to like u while u know he liked me 2.....u purposly made him hate me. and now he thinks i did all that stufff and i didnt at all. and i told u to leave me alone and u didnt get why.......are u serious? anddddd your still in love with him 2...wtf! you know i hate u soooooooooo much and u continue to love him!!!!!! and u wonder why i hate u sooooooo muchhhhh.....ohhhh and u think he likes u backkkk buttttttttttttttttt he says u loook like a bus...soooooooo hahah. u loooose. u shoudlnt of went behind my backkk

No comments: