Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS A BUNCH OF FUCKASSES

Dear Peters,

I hate you all so much, you have no idea. You are supposed to be my friends, but every time I try to say something, I get ignored. I've hardly known you a month and you've already pissed me off. Can you all not be fuckasses and listen once in a while? I was literally just hanging out with all of you, and every time I tried to say something, you just kept talking. Don't any of you have manners? Yeah, I know I can be quiet, but I wasn't fucking being quiet. I try to ask a question, no one answers. I try to say something, no one seems to care much.

What. The. Fuck.

Then the Peter who is my oh-so-lovable roommate tells me to smile. You just think you're so goddamn great, don't you. Well, how about you go fuck yourself. Don't fucking tell me to smile, you cunt. You're my roommate, not the boss of me, so don't you dare tell me what to do. Just because you don't experience anything other than happiness doesn't mean you can stop me from experiencing emotions. I'm sorry I'm inferior to you, oh great, almighty douche bag. I'm only human, so deal with it, bitch. And the rest of you are complete jerks: druggies who try to get some from me, flakes, self centered man whores, and conceited little brats.

The sad thing is, I'll still be friends with all of you. I'll still be there when you need me, when you need to borrow my clothes because you don't have enough shorts, and when you need someone to listen to you, even though you never listen to me. And I hate myself for it. I wish I could just tell you all off, but I can't, because then my life would just rip apart at the seams. I'm stuck here in this shit hole with all of you, and I guess I have to deal with it.

Sincerely,
you know the fuck who.

No comments: