Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO DID IT TO ME AGAIN

I hate you peter for what you did to me this week, AGAIN! I hate you peter because you are just fucking with me and exploiting my weakest and deepest thoughts I have shared with you. I hate you for saying you loved me, but you were only using me for money and to buy you new shoes, and .....

I hate you peter for chosing someone who is saying they will beat you up if you don't do exactly what you say. I hate you for all the lies, the jokama-pokama-hokama bullshit way you looked me in the eyes and said YOU LOVE me when we had sex. I hate you peter for accusing me of stealing your personal information and your privacy, when it is the low life trash you chose over me that brags about doing it. I hate you peter for threatening me when I was the only one being there for you for so long. I hate you peter for once again crushing my soul and stabbing my heart, and not even caring that you did it. I most of all hate you peter for the mistrust and the lies you showed to me, when I was the only one being truthful.

I am a great person and will find others in my life to care, I hate you peter because you have chosen to lower yourself to the scum level of him, after exposing me to aids. I hate you peter for accusing me of giving you the aids on pupose, even after I showed you test after test that I am Hiv free.

I hate you peter because you are mentally ill and need to be on medications yet you allow that piece of shit to convince you to stop taking your medications.

Good bye Peter, i hate you.

No comments: