Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO CAN'T EVEN TALK TO ME

I really fucking hate you. I contact you after so many years and you act all nice at the beginning and now you can't even talk to me. It hurts, if you knew how much it hurts me maybe you wouldn't do what you are doing, if you felt the pain I am feeling at this moment as I am typing this, I know you wouldn't treat me so shitty and you know why because you only care about your fucking self. You're an asshole and you're hurting me badly, that I don't think I can breath and without breathing I'm just going to die. I wonder if it makes you happy that I feel lifeless, that my life is so meaningless right now because you can't take the time to fucking talk to me, because you could care less. I hope one day you experience what I am experiencing because then you'll truly know how much of a miserable bastard you are. I really hate you and you know what you will pay because they all pay and I make sure they do. I may be suffering right now but soon enough you will want me so badly and I will forget all about your pathetic existence so FUCK YOU!!!

No comments: