Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO I CAN'T FIND A SINGLE THING BAD TO SAY ABOUT

I thought I had found everything I wanted. I couldn't name a downside to you, when you told me nothing could happen between us anymore I tried so hard to bitch about you to my friends but I couldn't find a single thing to say! I just want to know what your intentions were, did you really use me? You've confused me, I feel so insecure. I look at you and I think No, you couldn't have used me, you're the loveliest person, never wanted to hurt anyone, just wanted everything to be good between, that you loved me, just that you couldn't be in a relationship right now. But then I look at the situation.. we started talking you made me fall for you and reassured me we could be in a relationship after we met a few times, we met one day, the next weekend you took me to yours to stay the weekend, TOOK MY VIRGINITY and then told me we can only be friends for now. I want to just scream, you have messed me up. I HATE YOU FOR DOING THIS TO ME. Even if it wasnt your intentions to use me, you still reassured me we would be together. WHY DO THAT?! I trusted you, and now I can't get over you. For some reason I don't want too. You called things off 2 weeks ago, saying that it would cost too much to keep driving down, how you need someone near you to cheer you up from family problems.. DID YOU ONLY JUST REALISE THAT?! Why reassure me if you KNEW it couldnt work?! ARGH.
2 weeks on and OH LOOK WHAT I FOUND! PETER IS IN A RELATIONSHIP! WELL FUCK ME! seriously ARGH. You and me had feelings for each other for about a month before we almost got into an official relationship, but 2 fucking weeks and now you're in one with your best friend?! and you had the cheek to pick her up from work and bring her back to your house whist I was staying with you for the weekend. You just left me to sit and watch her flirt with you, I could tell you didn't have feelings for her, but still it upset me to have to watch that. You're not in love with her, you're in love with love. But now I'm screwed. You've left me in pieces, not knowing what to do. I was so sure.
YOU'RE AN ABSOLUTE PRICK PETER!

Lots of hate from
The used and insecure.

No comments: