Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS A DIRECT BLOODLINE TO ME

Peter, I hate you. You are a direct bloodline of mine, but I hate you.
You ruined my childhood, you fucked me up. You were an alcoholic and a
drug adict. You spent your money on cocain, booze, pot and what else
you did. I was so young, I was six. I hate you for getting abusive
boyfriends who hit you. I hate you for going back to them. I hate you
because you dated a crazy stalker. I hate you because up until the
time I was 11 you were so fucked up. You left me with my insane
grandmother to go to rehab, and then when you came out I thought
things were perfect, but you eventually relapsed. I hate you because
you left me. I hate you because you judge HIM for leaving and doing
drugs every couple of months when you ruined my fucking new years. No
shit alcohol and your medicin would make you crazy, make you try to
kill yourself. I hate that you rant to me about HIM and your father. I
don't want to know about out money problems!!! I've got enough on my
fucking plate! I hate you because you can't drink without being mean.
You drank that one night and punched me in my face and kicked me out.
You promised you would never do it again, but the next day you did. I
can't drink at parties, I can't smoke pot, I can't so shit bcause I
don't want to end up like you. I hate you becuase I live in fear of
you relapsing at any given moment, sometimes I wake up at night crying
because I had a dream of you hitting me again. You never hit me
unless you're drunk.
I hate you because you pretend to be on my side, then go and tell HIM
everything I say. I hate HIM and you tell him. When I'm arguing with
you you bring HIM into it. You hurt me. You make me cry. I have such a
fucked up life because of you. You have changed me for the worse. Of
course I've learned my lessons, but that's from watching you do shit.
Ugh. You expect me to be a perfect fucking student when you did so
shitty in school. You won't let me experience shit for myself because
of your experiences. I'm not you!!!!!! I'm not going to do drugs and
have sex! Oh, but it's not me that you don't trust, it's the people
around me! Jesus. When I go to college I'll experience everything on
my own and then you'll be sorry. When i leave and Dont come back
you'll be sorry. So thanks for ruining my life Peter, I hope you're
happy.

Love
The Witness.

No comments: