Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO I HAVE LOVED SINCE JUNIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL

Dearest Peter,

It has been 5 months since you broke up with me. Its been 5 months since you held me as I cried my heart out begging you not to do this. We dated for 3 years. Three brilliant years and you have no tone feeling for me. You want to be my friend. You say... my friend? We can never be friends you son of a bitch. Never. Peter I have loved you since the second you walked in that door in Junior year of highschool. Since that day almost 4 years ago you have been the center of my world... universe. But I was never even a star in yours. I often sit here infront of the computer and write out email after email screaming how much I hate you. But Peter, I can't ever seem to send it. Some part of me is repulsed with the fact that I wish you harm. I hope you crash that beautiful new car of yours, just like the last one. I wish that I could tell your mother, that her perfect little Alter server has had sex more times then I care to count. You say your a good religious child.. but your're not. You're as bad as the rest of us heathens. I wish I could tell your mother, that we have been sleeping in each others bed, after she forebade it, since December of 2007. Wouldn't that make a nice little talk you two would have? More than anything I wish i could tell her about your TWO pregnancy scares. That she was almost made a grandmother TWICE by her barely legal child. But you know why I don't Peter? Do you know why I keep these things to myself? Because I will always have that small hope that you will come back to me. That you will call my phone tell me to look outside, and when I look you will be there. With a beautiful bunch of roses and tell me how sorry you are. That you love me more than anything in this world. Realistically though, I know that will never happen. So Peter you have been deleted off my facebook, my phone, and email. Everything you ever gave me is packed away in a box that will be donated to the homeless shelter. I hate you Peter. I hate that I believed you for so long. I hate you so much. I hate you more then anything in this world. I hate you for breaking my heart. I hope your next girlfriend, and the one after that all hate you. Because you are despicable. Worse then any person I have ever met. You played with my heart and now it will never heal. I HATE YOU YOU SON OF A FUCKING BITCH. i hope you get your heart broken. Selfish bastard.

Sincerely,
your 3 year slut.

No comments: