Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO LED ME ON AND THEN DROPPED ME LIKE A FLY

Dear Peter,
IHATEYOU for making me love you. I hate you for leading me on and then dropping me like a fly. I hate you for being my best friend and throwing it away in one day. I hate you for leaving me standing on the corner with nothing else to give. But I love you. I hate that I love you. I hate that you're so irresistible. I hate you, Peter. I hate that you keep me thinking at night, wondering what could still be. I hate your face. Your face that I could kiss all day and night. I hate the way you make me feel better when I'm having the worst day of my life. I hate how you walk past me with not even a glance anymore. I hate how much I want you back. I hate how much pain you caused me in the end, as if we never had anything. But, I love you. Peter, I love you. I just want you to know how much I hate to say, I love you. So I hate you.


Thanku!
No longer yours, Peter

No comments: