Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO I THINK ABOUT WHEN I FALL ASLEEP AND WHEN I WAKE UP

Peter, I hate you. You know that I've been waiting for you!
Love isn't something you can give when you're worried you'll lose
someone and take back when you have them.
We talk everyday. I tell you how I feel about you everyday, but
there's always someone better than me.
Don't you know that I think of you when I fall asleep, when I wake up,
when I get ready each day?
If only you knew how much I want you. Need you. How much I desire your
touch, your kiss.
If only you could feel the pain I feel inside... I pictured
everything; our home, kids, white picket fence. Now I know you're
afraId to commit.
I wish you listened to yourself when you said you loved me. I wish you
realized that I meant it when I uttered those 3 words to you in
return. Above all, I wish you meant it.
I love you, Peter. I hate you because you played games with my heart
and are naive enough not to notice.

Sicerelly,
Given Up

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tbh you sound like a bit of a stalker, but hey at the same time they guy sounds like a douche, maybe you should lay off peter and find someone else who is better? and unpeter like...