Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS A BUNCH OF FAT SLOBS

Dear Peters (yes all three of you),

You are lazy and as a result a bunch of fat slobs. On top of that you are the most hypocritical cluster of fucked up morons I have ever encountered in my entire life. Each and every one of you is your own special brand of smug stupidity and I don't speak to you because I crave intelligent conversation, and talking to you is like lining up my brain cells one by one and executing them. Thank goodness I am nothing like you. You think that just because you are giving me a roof over my head and you go to church that you can talk to others like they are nothing. You say I am disrespectful and you treat me and my husband as if we are the worst evil creatures you have ever encountered. In truth you are the worst examples of the Christian faith. People like you are why others refuse to go to church. You judge others while you play in your own emotionally stunted filth. You are cruel to your children. You have no respect for yourselves and others and you have no sense of style. I am ashamed to call you in-laws. It is an understatement to call you the dregs of society but I am unsure of what else to call you. Well, since I'm writing this, I might as well give it a try.
If the most diseased mangy dog in the world were to defecate, that excrement would have more intelligence and nobility of character than you have in the crusty fat pinky toe on your stinking left feet. Why you were allowed to reproduce and yield yet another little horror story of a human being into the world I shall never know. Dead skunks are more desirable dinner guests. Your presence is like being slowly eaten by bacteria and being lucid for every hideously painful sensation.
I have been friends with the kind of people you look down upon, (homosexuals, atheists, anyone with an opinion), and you would call them and me evil and backwards. You think hate crimes against homosexuals are acceptable. That in itself speaks of your lack of humanity. You have made a choice to be the idiotic cretins that your are without shame, and yet you complain about not being who you want to be. You hunger for hatred while speaking of love, you glean evil from what could be good, you find filth where there is beauty and you amass it around yourselves then complain about it.
In truth, I no longer have the energy nor the time to hate you. I hope you make better choices, but doubt that you will.

Sincerely,
(coming up with a snappy nickname as relates to you was not worth my time)

No comments: