Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO KEEPS ME AWAY FROM HER

Dear Peter,

I hate you for letting her make me feel crazy. She is the MOST amazing thing in the world to me. I wish i could hold her all thru the night and kiss her beautiful lips. BUT YOU LITTLE FUCK!!!!!!! You take away her freedom with curfews, limits, bribes, and kiss up to her!!! She hates you too!! She can't talk to me because you have no reason at all to take her phone away! You start fights with her and make her cry!!!! You sick FUCK! WHAT THE HELL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Making her feel as though she is not special but she is more than special! She is like a goddess, nothing describes her inner and outter beauty!!! I NEED HER!! She is my best friend who will talk to me about everything and I will tell her everything! BACK THE FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!! She's a teenager and NEEDS freedom!!!

No comments: