Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO MADE MY FIRST SEMESTER AT COLLEGE UTTER BULL SHIT

Dear Peter,
First off, fuck you. Now that that's out of the way I would just like to personally thank you for making my first semester of college total and utter bull shit. Peter, you probably cry yourself to sleep every night due to the fact that deep down, you know that you are probably the worst Peter anyone has ever met. You are a joke. You're job as Peter is the most pointless thing you will probably ever do with your life and the fact that such a high administration has hired you as Peter, makes me question whether or not I wish to be affiliated with such a place. You are the most unprofessional person I have ever encountered in a professional setting and I honestly could never find someone on earth whom I would love to see helplessly rolling down a large hill in their wheel chair, Peter, more than you. Peter, you scheduled a fucking test for Monday. You said in your emails to the class, "Be prepared for MONDAY! Set your alarms for MONDAY! The test is MONDAY!." So as instructed, I was ready for said test on MONDAY. But guess what happened, you stupid bitchy ass fucker! You talked the whole entire time. About what? Bullshit. And you, Peter, you are bullshit in all its entirety. And then since your time of being Peter is at 8 fucking A.M. I overslept when you ACTUALLY decided to have that test. Being the PROFESSIONAL in this PROFESSIONAL setting, I emailed you THREE times about making up this test. NO REPLY, Peter. No Reply. The least you could have done is fucking email me back, considering it's your fucking job!!! Then a month later, you bitch me out like the unprofessional bastard you are, and tell me I can't make up the test because it's UNFAIR to others. Ask everyone else in that setting and I guarantee they don't give a FUCK. I am so sick of your un-adult and bitchy, petty behavior. I wish the most horrible things of you. I truly do.
Fuck you, Peter.

Never Yours,
Pissed off Pupil

No comments: