Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO EXPOSED ME TO AIDS

I hate you peter for doing what you did to me for the second time. I hate you for cutting me out of your life when I was the only one there helping you and being honest to you. I hate you peter for not allowing me to defend the lies others told about me. I hate you peter for letting others get your email and phone number access codes and for letting them read all of your secrets, yet you told me that you blamed me for doing it. I hate that others were allowed to read all of my private letters to you, that others have told you that you either eliminate me or them, when I would never force you to make such a choie. I hate that you chose letting go of my deep and forever love to you for someone who will threaten you to make you do what they want, will take your money, and talks about you like your a piece of shit. I hate you peter for saying you loved me when you didn't, and for exposing me to aids when you didn't have to. I hate you Peter for making me fall in love with and then breaking my heart in the worst of all ways. I hate that I was the last one you called when you were pissed off and mad at the world, and then you turned all of your hate and bad treatment to me. I hate that I was always there for you and you continued to treat me like shit. I hate that you told me I am a liar, when you never opened your mouth without lying to me ... telling me all that jokama hokama bullshitama to get me to do what you wanted.

Good luck to me you total asshole peter!

No comments: