Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS WILLING TO DROP ME IN A SECOND FOR SOMEONE ELSE

You are a horrible person. You use everyone around you to make you feel better about yourself. How dare you act like we are friends when you are willing to drop me in a minute for someone else. Best friends my ass, you purposely said horrible things to make me feel inferior to you, and I was insecure enough to believe you. You knew about my family history and you used the emotionally problems that stemmed from it to your advantage. You are not all that pretty, inside or outside. In fact, you would be a hell of a lot prettier if you stopped dressing like Lady Gaga and wore some clothes that are suitable for a 23 year old. I know you are an artist, so in your mind it is totally acceptable for you to wear ugly glasses from the 80's and huge fashion jewelry...but it makes you look ridiculous. For the past 8 years you have made me feel unattractive and bad about myself with your stupid fucking size 2 body, and that fact that guys fall head over heels for you because you look like the type that will sleep with them. But I am finally realizing that I am more mature and more promising than you will ever be. I will never fall for your tricks or forgive you again. I know you won't care because I mean nothing to you, and that is fine because I am not doing this to spite you, I am doing this to better me.

No comments: