Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS SO PERFECT

I hate Peter for being my best friend. I hate him for being perfect. I hate him
for always getting good grades. I hate him for making people think we come as a
pair. I hate him for not giving me my own identity. I hate him for making people
think I'm stupid. I hate him for being the one who people always have a crush
on. I hate him for making me say "being the one" like we're the same person. I
hate him for liking that we're going to different high schools. I hate him for
being more attractive than me. I hate him for making new friends. I hate him for
overreacting. I hate him for moving past our friendship. I hate him for being
athletic. I hate him for sounding like a man. I hate him for thinking he can
sing. I hate him for making me feel bad when I do things he wants to, but can't.
I hate him for always making me feel guilty about things.

Peter, we had two really great years of friendship... is what I'd like to be
able to say. We really only had one good year of friendship. One whole year of
us being friends was full of fights (caused by you), crying (caused by YOU), and
silent treatments. (CAUSED. BY. YOU.) We haven't had a good day where we haven't
picked at each others nerves in months. I wish that weren't true, but Peter, I
have new friends, good friends, BEST friends. None of us have fought since the
beginning of our friendship.

It was fun... scratch that.
It was nice... scratch that.
It's over.

Goodbye, Peter.

No comments: