Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO TOOK MY MOTHER'S ASHES AND THREW THEM OFF THE ROOF

I hate you Peter.
You made up stuff saying you did things and I did things that never happened. You forced me to have a threesome when I'd never had sex before. You make me feel physically sick. I hate you. You tool. You took my mother's ashes and threw them off the roof. For that I can never forgive you.
You told me you loved me and that i was the one, when you were saying the exact same thing to my best friend. My father hated you but i was so in love with you, i didn't care and i rebelled and now my family is split. I have no mother, no father and no brothers to console me. My friends ditched me when I chose you over them. When I use that 'special shampoo' in the shower, I think of how you hurt me. The bruises, the trauma. YOU TOOL.

I hate you Peter. I hope you spend your life in prison.

No comments: