Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO TAKES MYSPACE PHOTOS AND DISCUSSES HER HAIR

I HATE PETER AND ALL THAT WHOLE GROUP OF PETERS

You just sit around at lunch time laughing about everyone else's misfortunes, taking Myspace photos and discussing your hair and latest infatuation with a stranger you chatted on MSN with. Cussing and slacking off in class, laughing, always laughing. Not a care in the world other than your bloody hair!

Then when you get home you pull down your disgusting t-shirt that doesn't cover your belly button nor your breasts, straighten that greasy mop of hair, pull on a pair of leggings, pour masses of foundation and eye liner on your face, walk into the bathroom and take a slutty photo with the focus on your tissue stuffed bra! You hop onto the computer, possibly cussing at your mum on the way then write the caption on Facebook describing your utter hatred of your face and/or how fat you are so there is a large response of your beautiful and "dardy" (whatever that means) you look.

Then when all you PETER'S join up at parties you stand around on the sidelines, nibbling on a carrot and laughing at how stupid my friends and I look doing the robot in the middle of the dance floor.

I'm sick of you Peter, all of you! Your awfully bad grammar and incredibly high buns!

I don't care anymore, I will stay out of your way. All I ask of you is to stop enticing my friends with your satanic nature!

Sincerely Peter Hater!

No comments: