Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO INTRODUCED ME TO PETER

PETER. You ruined everything! You introduced me to a guy also called PETER and made me date him (because he dumped you) Then I wanted to dump him and you wouldn't "let" me. Typical you, PETER! TYPICAL SELFISH PETER! I wanted him out of my life. I finished with him against your will. And you still insisted on keeping him in my life. I had to cut you out of my life to get away from it. You just would not shut up about anything. You were self involved. In the two years I knew you, I dont think you ever said "How are you?" That is clearly not a PETER question to ask. Who cares about me? Not PETER! You texted me and waited outside my work and contacted my family and left self pitying little ansafone messages for me (THAT I DELETED WITHOUT EVEN LISTENING TO!). Attention seeking PETER! I know your secrets PETER and I have no issue with telling your mommy and daddy all about Perfect Princess PETER's dirty secrets.

All the bands you dragged me to see thought your cupcakes were dumb PETER. They thought you were a pathetic little child. Fan-girl. Obsessive little fan-girl FREAK! They would catch my eye and roll their eyes because of you PETER.

The last time I saw you, you were crying. Sobbing in the middle of a crowded room. Making sure people were looking at you. Blaming me. You brought it on yourself. I didn't say anything to you. I couldnt bring myself to acknowledge you PETER. You too away two years of my life. I lost friends because of you. I nearly lost my relationship with my family because of you PETER.

I was telling you about how much I was interested in a new guy I'd met, and you were awful about him. SO what if there was a 12 year age gap, you had a 30 year age gap. And you know what PETER, I still see him and I'm still happy! I know your boyfriend is probably fed up of the fact your name is PETER. He did seem like a PETER related pushover though. I hope he sees sense and gets the fuck away from you. You are poison PETER. Pure hated poison. You ruin anything you do.

SO thankyou, for taking the fucking hint (you took your sweet old time!) PETER.

Peters-Non-Fan-Girl

No comments: