Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO I MET IN SEVENTH GRADE

I met you in 7th grade and I hate you and me for that. You were the coolest
person that everyone wanted to be friends with. We were BEST friends. We always
vented to each other. We did the same clubs, hung out with the same people.
Then, in 8th grade, the year started out great! We were still best friends and
we were always with each other! Until YOUR BOYFRIEND invited ME to hang out with
him. We hung out ONCE outside of school and because you got mad at me and him
for the situation, we haven't hung out since. So then I apologized. We let the
whole thing go and were friends again. Until I found out you were pretending the
whole time. We haven't been friends since. I miss you. I miss you more than any
friend I've ever lost. Not because you're popular or I'm jealous that other
people are friends with you, but because you still don't trust me.. That hurts
me everyday. I miss you and I hate you for that, Peter.

No comments: