Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO PURPOSELY TRIED TO HURT ME

I hate you peter for being so unclear. I hate you for being an ass for flirting around with all the girls when you know that I'm watching. I hate you Peter for purposely trying to hurt me and fooling me all the time. I hate you for being alive and making me feel that it's all my fault, that I was the wrong one. I hate you Peter for being really close friends with the girl I hate and even unconsciously flirting with her. I hate you for always not being there when I need you. You just looked at me with no emotion at all. I hate you for acting like nothing's wrong when everything's crashing down. I hate how you think that you're the only one who has the right to have emotions. But most of all, I hate you for making me secretly love you with all my heart for so long even though we're not even a couple because of your charm.

Lost in the Metro

No comments: