Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO SAYS SHE ISN'T A SLUT

FUCK YOU, i always said how much hypocrisy pisses me right the fuck off and how much of a hypocrite and a liar you are! You say you aren't a slut? i can name 4 guys who would beg to differ, as a matter of fact they would all beg to differ in the same fucking night! but no you aren't a slut, i'm the one who hits on every girl i meet, every girl i talk to i MUST like more than you! i fucking gave up everything for you and you never sacrificed shit for me, not one fucking thing you bothered to remove or change from your life for me but i distanced myself from my family, friends, social life, everything! i just wanted you to be happy but it wasn't enough, you always wanted me to bend over backwards cause it made you feel "special". fuck you, i feel sorry for the guy you're with now cause he's a pushover and you're gonna walk all over that poor bastard. hopefully he realizes what a total fucking waste of time you are earlier than i did, good luck being the world's biggest air head, hypocrite, slut and all around bad girlfriend!
fuck you
-Lunch man

No comments: