Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO CHEATED ON ME WITH GOD KNOWS WHAT AND GAVE ME AN STD

I hate you Peter for giving up on me so long ago and pretending like you hadn’t. I hate you for cheating on me with god knows what and for giving me an STD. I hate you for being a self sabotaging, self destructive alcoholic who doesn’t want to get help, so hung up on the way people treated you in the past that you didn’t even want happiness with me. I hate you for not wanting to mend things with me and for running off to another country with another woman just as sad and as pathetic as you are. I hate that you wasted 10 years of my life and that I’m still married to you. I hate that you didn’t think I deserved any settlement at all and that you said you would send me money to help my business get up and running but you never do. Most of all, I hate the fact that I still love you but knowing you will never ever fix things because you have a big fat head full of pride.

No comments: