Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS A BOY

This is for a boy.

I hate you peter for making me fall in love with you. I hate you for making me feel so happy then dropping me as soon as you found someone to satisfy your dick. I went through hell and back for you i gave you ALL OF ME, everything i had. I hate you for apologizing and pulling me back in. For sending me texts telling me you love me, you miss me, but YOU CAN NEVER BE WITH ME. I hate you for telling me about other girls you like or are attracted to. I hate you for telling me you still love that other girl. You make me feel like trash one day then make me feel so great the next. I think about you every night. If i don't talk to you for a day i go crazy. I am head over heels in love with you. I hate you for purposely getting into little pointless fights with me and not talking to me for days. Do you not get how that completely wrecks me? I can't focus on anything but you. But obviously you will never get it. I hate how i still love you and are still there for you no matter what. It's ridiculous. I hate myself for not getting over you, for not letting go of you. I hate you for making me miserable you fucking moron get it through your head you've seen what you've done to me. You're heartless and i deserve better, i do. Fuck you.

No comments: