Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO TRIES TO HOLD ME BACK FROM GROWING UP

Peter-
I hate you. You try to hold me back from growing up and try to make me peter's little angel. Screw you. I hate you peter, and no matter what your ugly self says, i'm not going to be homeschooled. Homeschooling is for losers with no friends. I hate you peter, for yelling at me "IF YOU EVER MAKE FRIENDS THAT AREN'T OUR RELIGION, I DON'T WANT THEM IN MY HOUSE!" very religious to say, peter. I hate you peter, for being so two-faced in front of my friends and making them thing you're just a sweet person. Remember when you used to always hit me when i was younger? Before i could stand up for myself? I hate you for that too. I hate you peter, for loving the freaking dogs more than me, for making me cry 4 days a week, for trying to force everything on me, for making me feel like Cinderella minus the fairy godmother, cleaning all the time and never getting time to just relax and be with friends. I hate you peter, for pretending to cry in front of the rest of the family for attention, if you were really crying you wouldn't come sit in the living room while the rest of us are there watching a show. I hate you for trying to take me out of cheerleading and public school, there's nothing wrong with it. You just think i'm gonna come out of that school being a stoner and not wanting to go to college. That's my brother, and you know it. I'm a good kid, and you know it. I hate you for telling me you hated me to my face numerous times. I've never said it to your face, peter. I hate you for telling me when i went into kindergarten that the kids there are mean and not to talk to them. I hate you for trying to steal the cat's love towards me. She's my cat, i don't care if you got her for mother's day. You have the dogs to love and spoil. I hate you peter, for never encouraging me or being motherly to me. I hate you for telling the lady at the hair salon when i was little to "cut it all off" after i was so happy i finally grew my hair out long. You made me look like a boy. You never get me anything "just because", i have to buy it myself. I've had nothing to eat all summer because you only shop for things to take to work. I've lost about 4 pounds. That's not normal for a 14 year old. I hate you for always dissing my two best friends, the only people with families that actually love me. I hate you for making me afraid to come out of my room when i was little. I hate you for purposely killing the yellow roses i planted with dad when i was 9. I hate you for not trusting me. I hate how you tell people that Rhiannon was the smart child, Shea was the cute child, Dylan was the miracle child, and I was the child that "wasn't planned". Thanks for calling me an accident. Thanks for spoiling Dylan, even though you constantly called me a "spoiled ungrateful little brat". Remember when you almost backed the car over me and almost killed me? And i jumped out of the way on the concrete, scraping my knees? I have those scars. They'll never go away.

And the reality of it all is that, I don't hate you, Peter. I love you. I could never hate you. I know deep down you love me too, and I want you to show it. Please?

-Hurting in Missouri.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

god, im so sorry, but I know you don't want pity, but god. Thank for I am now grateful for my family.