Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS A LITTLE WHINY BITCH

I hate you Peter. For saying we would be together forever. For being such a little whiney bitch. I hate that you over think everything, you think you’ve got it so bad, that everything is hard for you. When you’re just too much of a pussy to man up and do it. I hate that you didn’t even try to hide that you were going to break up with me, but waited for an extra two fucking weeks just so it wouldn’t be awkward when you saw me. I hate that you gave me some “i think we’ll do better as good friends” shit and i believed it. I hate that you said you wanted to be friends with me to all my friends. You’re such a little bitch, do you honestly expect me to come crawling back to you? You’re so fucking arrogant, go run in traffic Peter, i hate you.

No comments: