Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO DID DRUGS, CHEATED ON ME AND HURT ME

Peter, I hate you. Never in my life have I had such hatred toward anybody, but due to all shit you put me through, you really shouldn't be surprised.

I hate the fact that I ever let myself trust in you:

"No babe, I'm not doing drugs anymore"
"No babe, I'm not cheating on you."
"No babe, I would never do ANYTHING to hurt you."

But of course, it was all bullshit.

However, I am more angry at myself, than I am at you.
I am mad for ever letting myself believe your lies (even though I had a gut feeling you were lying).
I am mad for letting myself fall for someone, someone I knew was just going to hurt me in the end.
I am mad that I let things go on for as long as they did, when I should have ended it the moment I sensed your bull shit.

But of course everything is okay with you Peter. Why, you must be having a GREAT time now that you are newly single. You don't care that you hurt me, you don't care that you flat out lied to my face.
and you still have the audacity to even say Hello to me.

Well heres a fucking tip for you Peter:
Don't email me, Don't call me, Don't show up at my door uninvited, don't talk to me (or my friends for that matter)
Just get the fuck OUT OF MY LIFE.

All you have done is cause drama in my life, and even though I stupidly allowed you to take that power for a while.
Now It's my turn,

You will never have the pleasure of being a part of my life again.
because if you try Peter, if you dare to try with me, I guarantee I won't act the naive little girl I was before.

Have a good life (though I know you won't cause you'll probably fuck up, like you usually do)

From,

The no longer Naive girl

No comments: