Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO I ACTED FUNNY AND CUTE IN FRONT OF

I hate you Peter. For giving me the hopes that you liked me. I thought you knew, I wanted to show you. I hate you Peter. Didn't you know? From the first time I saw you, I loved you. I acted funny infront of you, I tried so hard to get you to look at me. But all my efforts, you threw away and liked another girl who you knew only for a year. You knew me for three! People thought you liked me, my friends thought you liked me. I cried for you, in front of my friends. Did you not notice? Did you not care? I know I didn't tell you and I didn't act cute infront of you, but I hate you Peter. Your not even smart, all you do is gaze at the computer 24/7. Going on Facebook and staring at her profile. Reading her comments and raiding through her photos. Every status she uploads, there's a comment from you. You NEVER did that for me. I cared for you, how could you not see? Are you blind? Peter, I loved you. I want to stop now. I took a love test you know, they said I only loved you 30%...And you know what? I wish I could love you 0%! I want to hate you so much that my stares could eat you alive. But Peter, just by looking at you with other girls, could burn my heart. And when I die Peter, because of jelousy, I will think of you. I want you to know, at least, that I loved you. That I cared about your opinion. You were perfect for me. I don't want to love you Peter, cause I hate you. I wish this hate would never fly away, always in my heart. Then I think I could leave you with her, Peter I needed you. I longed for you. My heart got all tingly when I thought of you. But I wish I can go now, I'll try. But I wished she'd get a boyfriend. You know, Peter? She might like you, love you to be exact. Cause I have good taste Peter, you were so popular but you were oblivious to that popularity. I liked that, I wanted to go slow with you. But Peter, as I write this, my hate is going away. I think more about you, all the happy memories come alive. Peter by the end of this message, I may like you again. I'm so stupid, even stupider than you. That's a big thing. Well then bye Peter before I love you again. Oh and one last thing, I hate you Peter for making me love you.

No comments: