Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS INSENSITIVE AND INCONSIDERATE

Dear Peter,

I can’t honestly stay mad at you, but what you said to me today makes me wish I could.

What you said was insensitive, inconsiderate, and used something I had confided in you against me for your own bitchy pleasure. For all the good things you are, you are just such a BITCH.

You know that all I want in life is love, and intimacy. You realize how jealous I am of you and your boyfriend, and how angry it makes me that you complain about all the “faults” of love to me.

So, it really pisses me the FUCK off when you do something like dangle the idea of me kissing straight boys who would never go for another guy in front of my face.

“Hey, Peter, can you do me a favor?”

“I’ll do that, only if you kiss (him)”

…and then you laughed to yourself. What kind of response is that, especially with him sitting right there? He proceeded to cover up his face, with more laughter all around to follow. Fucking hilarious

It’s probably not something you remember, or think is a big deal. You probably didn’t intend to hurt me as bad as you did, but thanks anyway for the reminder that I can’t have the one thing I’m searching for.

Like I said, I can’t and won’t stay mad at you, but I wish you would realize how important finding someone is to me. The fact that you treat it like a game is what makes me feel worst

With immediate hate, and an undertone of eternal love,

Anonymous Adam

No comments: