Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS ABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT ME

Peter - you are too good for me and i hate you for realising that. i hate you for being able to live without me as if i never existed in your life. i hate that you told your friends and family a lie that i cheated on you, but then, why couldn't you just d\say the truth - you didn't love me. you never did. never will. i hate that you lied to me for 4.5 years of my life. i hate that you made me believe i was worth saving and that you were always just out of reach - my knight in shining armour who never came close enough to rescuing me. i hate that you gave up on me, on us and i hate that i sacrificed so much to be with you. i could have been happy with someone else. more than that - i could have loved someone who loved me back. i hate that i was not the 'one' for you. bastard.

No comments: