Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO HAS PERFECT HAIR

Peter, I hate you. I hate how you act like you're better than everyone, and how you can be flirty one moment and forget that I exist the next. I hate how perfect your hair looks. please don't ever cut it. I hate that you won't ever understand or care, and I hate that I feel like i can't be myself around you. I hate that I am nervous right now, typing all this out. i hate how I have class with you and you sit across the room flirting with this other girl (who is prettier/funnier/more sophisticated than I am). I hate that I feel like a loser. I won't ever be cool enough huh. damnit should have worked on pretending that i wasn't so insecure, naive, and lame. should have just pretended for years before i even started college. so maybe then you would ask me out.

No comments: