Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS MY MOTHER

I hate you peter, for everything.
You could've left once you arrived. But no, you stayed and gave birth to me.
Peter, you had to go through all this shit because of me.
Peter, you are a complete dumbass.
I love you, but I wouldn't care if you died. I wouldn't care if I died. I hate you peter, for bringing me into hell.
Because of your fatal mistake, the life I live is terrible.
Most people wouldn't mind it, but I don't want your love, I don't want this family, I don't want this life.
I would rather be extremely poor and homeless, but Peter wouldn't understand why. Everyone else wouldn't either.
They think being homeless is worse.
I hate you Peter, because that one thing you chose to do caused everything else.
And it feels like hell to me.
PETER,ABANDON ME PL0X

No comments: