Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS NOT ALWAYS THERE FOR ME TO TALK TO

You told me you would always be there for me to talk to you, but when I actually come to talk to you about something, you don't even try to act like you care. Fuck you. I don't even know why I love you. There are plenty of other guys out there that are more sensitive than your cold ass. Sure, I'll still talk to you, but I'll probably never tell you any of my deepest secrets again. You even told me yourself that you were an asshole. Maybe I should hate myself for not believing you. I'm pretty sure I don't mean much to you even though you say the opposite all the time. I think you're just playing with my feelings, just like everyone else I know. Thanks a shitload for being there for me, Peter. I will find someone better than you soon enough.

Sincerely,
Mixed Feelings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's all men, not just Peter. Girls should all unite and never talk to men again, see how they deal with life then.