Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS MARRIED

Dear Peter,
I don't hate you. At all. In fact I am head over heels crazy in love with you. The problem is that you are married. 15 years older than me and married. With a beautiful wife and 3 lovely kids. I hate that you see me as a daughter or a distant niece or that you actually don't see me as anything more than a victim of an unfair crappy parental home life and that you just don't want me to fall off the rails. To me you are everything. When I talk to you I feel something that is beautiful. It is your beauty reflected into me. You aren't just holding the light at the end of this awful tunnel. You are the light. I hate you for being happy with your wife and for not loving me. I never thought I could love someone ever but now I do and it sucks. You are the most handsome, clever, witty, honourable and outstanding person I know Peter. I feel like we have a connection, something brilliant. You do not. I hate you for the fact that I can never tell you how I feel about you and that I am just a moment in your life. Whereas you are my life now. Save me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"I am just a moment in your life." As sad as that is, it's a beautiful quote.