Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO GAVE ME WONDERFUL MEMORIES

Peter,
I thank you for the wonderful memories you gave me.... even though now the good ones have been over taken by the bad ones.
I thank you for the love you showed me.... even though it was never truly real, and in the end it was all a sickening lie.
I thank you for making me smile and making my heart beat faster and the butterflies flutter in my stomach... even though now the only feeling I get is one that makes me want to crawl into bed or even claw the walls until my fingers bleed and scream until my throat cries out in agonizing pain.
I thank you for making my days better when I felt sad... even though now my days are even worse then ever, all because of you.
I thank you for being sweet and acting kind... even though now I know that you're nothing but a lying coward of a douche who only used me because I was so gullible.
I thank you for opening my mind to possibilities... even though now I don't even wanna open the possibilities to falling in love ever again.
I thank you for making my days brighter... even though now my days are darker then they were before.
I thank you for opening my heart... even though now it aches more then ever, all because of you.
I thank you for the promises you made me... even though now they are promises I wish you would have never made, because it hurts SO MUCH to think how you broke every single one of them.

And I thank you for making me fall in love with you, even though now I feel nothing but bitter resentment and my heart screams out to me, asking me why I could do such a thing, how I could fall for him, someone who abandoned me with nothing to hold on to but hurt and words that were never really true.

No. I was lying. I don't really thank you, nor appreciate any of what you did. I actually hate what you did, I hate how you could do it, I hate how you ruined our past memories, and I hate how you're a coward who just lied to me to look for some affection. All because I was gullible. I can't say I hate you though. To be honest, I still love you, but with a touch of hate added to it. But I love the Peter from the past. Not the one from today. Peter, all I can say is, thanks for the memories, but I can't thank you for anything else. Just that.
All in all,
Peter,
you're a douchebag.
Goodbye.

No comments: