Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO TREATS ME LIKE SHIT

I hate you Peter, I hate the fact that you treat me like shit and think that you're not doing anything wrong, I bet you wonder why I get so upset but here's how I know, every other girl in our group you adore and would run a mile for if they said so, why is it different for me?
Is it because I liked you? Yes I liked you and you knew and you said to me that I was like one of your best mates, why has that changed? I held up my end of the bargin by attempting to get over you but hey, you didn't! You stayed clear away from me, espeically when I needed you as a friend.
Does it make you happy knowing that I want to cry every time you walk into a room? Because that's how I feel, why can't you man up and talk to me like a normal human being, in case you didn't know, everyone has feelings! I happen to know that you have your own right now for a girl who is out of your league!
I don't event hink of you as my friend anymore, you refuse to keep my number and whenever you want to go out with the group and make plans, I hear about them from other people!
I hate you, I hate you and I hope that you realize sometihng when I'm not there to pick on or push around anymore.

No comments: